Ok so seeing as it's coming to the end of the month and we are entering into one of the busiest, most expensive months of the year I thought why not create a little helping hand for those of you who are unsure of what to buy your other half, friend mum or yourself!
1. OPI Holiday Nails Gift Set - Every girl loves nail polish and OPI has an extremely good colour payoff and is long lasting making it a worth while stocking filler, perfect for secret Santa - €15.30 from Debenhams.ie (10% discount atm)
2.GHD V Rose Gold Styler - 9/10 girls rely on their straighteners so a good pair is vital to ensure longevity. These may be on the pricier side of the gift guide but they are well worth it and did I mention, they're rose gold!! Perfect for any style loving girl. - €164 on http://www.ghdhair.com/hair-straighteners/ghd-v-rose-gold-styler
3. Michael Kors Runway Tortoise Shell Watch - What girl doesn't want a MK watch ?! I thought this one was quite a unique one as Michael Kors watches are a very popular gift I thought this would be perfect for someone who wants to be a little different from the crowd. - €188 on https://secretsales.com/details/Runway-tortoiseshell-watch-598957
4. Urban Decay Vault Set - This is the mother of all makeup pallets available this Christmas. This kit contains Naked palettes 1,2 and 3 along with three blush and contour sets, three eye kohls and three lip glosses it makes every makeup lover go weak at the knees! Unfortunately this is currently sold out at Selfridges however they hope to restock in time for Christmas so keep an eye out! €227 here is the waiting list link if you wish to be added! http://www.selfridges.com/content/article/urban-decay-product-notification
5. Mi Moneda Necklace and Coins - This is a brilliant gift as the necklace can be used time and time again by interchanging different coins to make it look different. I own the one in the picture (Rose gold chain with brown glitter coin) and I can safely say I love it. If you know the person you are buying for already has a necklace simply buy a coin! Full sets start at €220 and coins start at €18 from http://www.lilywho.ie/mi-moneda/mi-moneda-neckwear/complete-sets.html
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream - This perfume was bought for me by one of my best friends for my birthday and has become one of my favourite scents. It is by far my favourite Marc Jacobs perfumes and is perfect for anyone who loves sweet girly tones to their perfume. - €45 for 30ml from http://www.theperfumeshop.com/fcp/product/womens-perfumes/marc-jacobs/daisy%20dream/2632
7. Zara Stressed But Well Dressed Clutch - This clutch is loved by bloggers worldwide. It is perfect for any fashionista for day wear or a night on the town. Sold out in Zara but can be purchased from eBay or Depop http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZARA-stressed-but-well-dressed-clutch-bag-Bloggers-BNWT-sold-out-everywhere-/121495911795
8. Alex and Ani bracelets - These were one of the top presents of 2013 and 2014 making them perfect for Christmas. The meaning behind each bracelet makes them even more special and you can choose from silver and gold. My favourites include the Disney charms and "what's for you will not pass you' - €30 http://www.alexandani.com/what-s-for-you-will-not-pass-you-expandable-wire-bangle-5513.html
9.Pandora Stackable Rings - Pandora rings are becoming as well known as their bracelets due to their fab designs and great quality. This princess ring is perfect for any girly girl and is very reasonably priced at €45 http://www.johngreedjewellery.com/women-c193/rings-c196/pandora-princess-tiara-ring-190880cz-p20596
And that's it folks! Hopefully this post has given you a few ideas for what to buy your loved ones and I shall be back very soon!
Thanks for reading, until next time LolaRose xoxo