I'm back with another entry to my Wednesday Wishlist series! As always I've been craving over bits and bobs from the high street and websites alike and here's what has caught my eye this week.
1. Ripped boyfriend jeans from Missguided - If you have read my previous post on predicted S/S'14 trends, which you can read HERE, then you will have seen that ripped boyfriend jeans are set to be a top trend for the upcoming year and this particular pair are fab. They aren't too baggy yet they still fit into the boyfriend trend perfectly.
2. Topshop hologram sandals - These beauts, again featured in the S/S'14 post mentioned above. What's not to love? These sandals are so flattering on the foot and also satisfy my inner magpie love for all thing shiny. Topshop can do no wrong!
3. Mac 'Morange' - With orange lips set to be the hottest beauty trend of 2014, I think the original orange lipstick that is Mac morange will have to be mine. The creamy consistency and striking colour makes it the perfect orange.
4. Crown concealer palette - I am forever hunting for the perfect contour kit and while I have tried every powder based contour product there is I am a cream based contour virgin! This palette has an amazing range of colours and not to mention staggering pigment. As soon as this bad boy comes back in stock it will be mine!!
5. Muji acrylic drawers makeup storage - Every beauty blogger and their cat have got this storage system for their cosmetics and while they would stick out a mile the way my bedroom is currently decorated I've got an interior overhaul planned that they will fit in quite well with!
6. Black Nike blazers - If you know me, you will know it is a rare occasion that a pair of runners find their way onto my feet, unless you are talking about heeled high tops! However I think with the sports luxe trend sticking around and the colour combo of these monochrome blazers I think I may just have to purchase!
And there you have it, my latest lusts in the world of clothing, cosmetics and makeup storage!
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx