I love doing little posts like this, I find they help so many who are stuck for simple, available presents to add to their loved ones stockings.
Here is a few of my favourites for this year, all of which staying under €40.
1. OPI nail polish sets - These can be extremely pricey if you intend on buying these in a beauty supply store such as Salon Services or Sallys. However these are very often available in TK Maxx for literally half the price! A set like the one above can cost only €25 in TK Maxx, what a bargain!
2. Lush Snow Fairy - Everyone and their cat are aware of Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel and this rate and seeing as it is a limited edition product just for Christmas it makes a great stocking filler for those who you know will want to stock up!
3. Micropedi - This little wonder product is a must have for loved ones who live in their high heels! This does the same job as a pedicure in seconds with a build in mineral roller that spins 30times a second removing hard and dead skin in a pain free way. This is available at Heatons, Boots and other leading pharmacies for €39.95 and is worth every penney!
4.New Look animal print veloure onesie - Words cannot describe how soft this onesie is ( I own this myself and live in it!) and lets face it every girl needs one! Whether it's for getting ready to go out or to put on after a pampering sesh before bed they are heavenly. Another bonus with this particular one is there are no built in feet which is great as many people don't like to feel restricted. This particular onesie is reduced in New Look atm and is on sale for €20 from the original price of €39.99!
5. MUA eyeshadow palette - With the number one sought after eye palette this Christmas being Naked 3, many people are finding it hard to catch a hold of one and for some it is too expensive, if this applies to you feast your eyes on this beauty! MUA eyeshadow palettes have always been a dupe for high end eyeshadows such as UD and MAC, with their amazing pigment and equally amazing price tag. You can get your hands on one of these for £4 in Superdrug, unfortunately these are not available in the Republic of Ireland!
6.Soap and Glory Relax Station gift set - As everyone knows, no girl will ever turn down a Soap and Glory product or 10 and in this amazing little set you get 7 of the most well know S&G products for a staggering €25 in Boots at the moment, you've got to love Boots for Christmas presents!
7. MAC lipstick - Let's face it no girl is going to be unhappy if she sees that little black packaging in her Christmas stocking on Christmas morning and as a lipstick is one of the most affordable and popular products from MAC, you can't go wrong. As I like to say, MAC is not just for Christmas, it's for life!
8.New Look hot water bottle and sock set - How adorable is this ? I mean what girl doesn't want to be toasting her toesies with a matching sock and hot water bottle combo. This is such a cute present and extremely affordable at €11.99 from New Look.
9.The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Butter - It smells like Christmas, it sparkles like Christmas it's €17 enough said!
10. eBay Moshino phone cover- Have you got a friend who has got a champagne taste but a beer budget ? Then this my friends is for them. It will look like you are thee best friend in the world as you are feeding their designer appetite, while only robbing your purse of €5! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOSCHINO-Fashion-Quilted-Silicone-Soft-Case-Cover-For-Apple-iPhone-Chain-Holder-/251394319532
11. Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - Just because there may be snow on the ground, that is no excuse for you to be white this Christmas. If you have a loved one who is a fan of last minute nights out then this is the gift for them. Even better you can get it in Penneys/Primark and in pharmacies nationwide for €7.99.
And that's it folks, I've done all the hard work for you, you can repay me with any of the gifts mentioned above! On a serious note, I hope this has helped all you last minute shoppers out there.
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx