OOTD - Eyelash Jumper and Leather Trousers

Hi girlies,

I'm back today with an outfit post I feel like its so long since I've did one so I decided to show you how I style the infamous "eyelash" jumper, this surprisingly isn't the Topshop version but rather the New Look one. Top marks for being bang on trend NewLook! 

So onto the look; 



Eyelash jumper - New Look
Leatherette jeans - Primark/Penneys 
Cut out boots - Manchester market
Watch - Michael Kors 
Cuff - Manchester market 
Hair band - random boutique 

As always, I hope you like this look, it's such a typical blogger outfit of late but both the cut out boots and the eyelash jumper are trends I'm obsessing over! 

Until next time, LolaRose xx 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!