OOTD - Tartan Trousers

Hi girlies,
Unless you've been living underneath a rock of late you will know that tartan is no longer just for Scottish men and is infact a very cool trend if pair with the right pieces.

Bowler hat - eBay
Long tail tshirt - New Look
Tartan leggings - miss-glam.co.uk
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Primark/Penneys
Watch - Michael Kors
 

 
This is one of my tartan pieces, I seem to be going tartan crazy lately so I am considering doing a lookbook on how I style tartan, as many find it quite a difficult trend to work with!
 
 
Are you going mad for tartan like me ?
Or is this a trend you won't be taking up?
 
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

3 comments:

  1. Those trousers are a bit spiceyyyy!! Love this outfit especially with the bowler xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! I'm desperate to get my hands on a tartan dress for AW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! love the tartan trousers.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!