OOTD - What I wore to Kildare Village

Hi girlies,
As promised I am back with my outfit post from yesterday's shopping trip to Kildare Village , if you haven't seen that post you can see it here . For those of you who watch my YouTube channel you may recognise my New Look jacket which featured in one of my hauls.
As always I hope you like it!

Waterfall jacket - New Look
Leather leggings - Primark/Penneys
Shoots - Penneys/Primark
Necklace - New Look
 


 
 
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx

 


4 comments:

  1. someone is looking stunning!! and your hair is literally amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit and oh PLEASE can I have your hair xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love this! I nearly got that jacket the other day, wish I had now! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!