I'm officially a Youtuber !!

Hi girlies,
Just a quick post to let you know that I'm offically a YouTuber! I have talked about joining YouTube since way before Christmas of 2012 when my boyfriend bought me an amazing hd Sony camcorder and today August 24th of the following year is the day I bit the bullet. But hey, better late than never!

And here it is my very first video, which, unsurprisingly is a haul! I hope you like it and if you do subscribe and like and all that other good stuff!




Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx 

7 comments:

  1. Love the video :) I just started Youtube a few weeks ago too !

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I must give it a look!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've just started my blog and I really hope to build it up to youtube! Congrats on your first video I loved it, can't wait to see more :)

    Beyond Bally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo do it's so excited but quite nerve wrecking!!
      Thanks so so much :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great first video and I love the pieces you picked up - subscribed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay well done for posting your first video! I'm still way too scared! I absolutely love the little New Look booties and the tie dye shirt from H&M. Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!