OOTN - Cream Lace

Hi girlies,
I'm back to share what I wore to a party a while back. It's rare I get the time to picture outfits for nights out as I'm always on last legs however lately I'm doing better!

Onto the look;

 
Sheer Shirt - H&M
Lace Shorts - New Look
Clutch - New Look (limited edition)
Shoes - Primark/Penneys
 
Blazer - Primark/Penneys


 
 
 
It's unlike me to wear shorts and a blazer on a night out as I usually always go for a dress but it was a welcome change!
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx

 

16 comments:

  1. you cutie, you look sooo beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace shorts :)
    lovely look.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts and the bag :) And your hair is amazing! x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all white outfit! It really makes your hair pop? Haha that sounds weird but it does :) the different textures of the shorts and top make it interesting too :)

    Sarah x
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah it's so weird cream/white and green really seem to make my hair more viberant!
      Thanks for your comment:)
      Xx

      Delete
  6. This is so nice! I have to get my hands on those shorts they are to die for <3

    melanie-make-up.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, they're fab for summer!
      xx

      Delete
  7. love this look - your hair is sick! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!