OOTD - What I Wore To Justin Timberlake!

Hi girlies,
I'm back to share with you all what I wore to the Justin Timberlake concert I was at this week. Unless you've been hiding in a dark room you will know the weather has been amazing here in Ireland lately, which made this open air concert in Phoneix Park even more enjoyable!

Now onto the look,
The shorts featured in this post are from a new and exciting Irish website http://www.nopolka.com/ which do a fantastic €5 off when you register and all delieveries over €30 are FREE!

 


 
 
 
Have you been to any concerts/festivals lately ?
 
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely! I just stopped by to say Hi and to let you know I'm following your blog via Bloglovin now! Mind following my Blog too? <3 ♥♥ Click here to follow my Blog on Bloglovin ♥♥ | http://www.theinsideoutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are gorgeous, Iv been debating buying from this site. I might have to go purchase something now! I was at Mumford and Sons on Sunday, great concert, the weather was amazing too! Hope you had a great time at JT! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definately advice it!
      Aw it looked amazing so jelous! but yes, JT was fab!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Your stuff is beautiful! Love this out fit too, perfect for the weather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!