OOTD - Kimono and Floral Crown

Hi girlies,
Kimonos are everywhere lately and it's a trend I've been loving so I decided to do a double whammy and combien the kimono trend with the floral crown trend and this was the outcome!

Floral crown - Primark/Penneys
Kimono - Internacional
Neon skinnies - H&M
Wedges - Primark/Penneys


 
So many people have confused this particular floral crown as a Crown and Glory  piece however, this is actually from Primark priced at €1.50, a far cry from the £30 price tag of its crown and glory counter part.

Have you been loving the kimono and floral crown trend as much as I have?
 
until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

6 comments:

  1. Stunning hair as always! I love the kimono mixed with the floral crown! And I like the fact that you're floral crown is black! I've not seen many black ones!


    www.betsyboat.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Black ones actually are quite rare!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful hair!!Your blog is lovely!!!! xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!