OOTN - Peplum Playsuit

Hi girlies,
Another little outfit post for you all. I feel like I never share OOTN pictures, usually because I am always running around the house last minute getting ready, however yesterday I had plenty of time to spare for a change!

I feel like this is a different look for me as I always seem to find myself resorting to dresses for a night out so when I seen this peplum playsuit and the bargain price of €20 I couldn't resist!

Peplum playsuit - Motion (Boutique in the Jervis shopping centre,Dublin)
Necklace - New Look
Clutch - Penneys/Primark
Shoes - Penneys/Primark Limited Edition
Bracelets - New Look & Pennys
 
 
As always I hope you like this look ,
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

13 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous hun,your hair also is amaze! x

    http://www.glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk

    liza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Liza and thanks for making my day and being my 500th follower! I'm putting your badge up now lovely !

      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much doll x x hope ur having a fab weekend x

      Delete
  2. p.s. I've added your blog button to my blog hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that playsuit, its so cute. Im the same with nights out, always rushing never got time for the pics but I do like to try squash one in if I can. Im such a dress person too but I wore a playsuit out for Mothers Day and I really loved it. You look fab as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a nice change you feel so different wearing something away from your usual!
      I love your style and love when you do OOTN posts!

      xx

      Delete
  4. this is such a cute outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you dye your own hair? If so what color do you use? Love the color of your hair!
    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com
    old Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and was what I wanted and expected. Impressed wth quiality and style of cwmalls.com.Definitely great leather jackets I get, feel so stylish when wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's so different to anything I've seen and it's bloody lovely. I adore those shoes as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!