OOTD - Paisley Dip Hem

Hi girlies,
So today I had the newest member of the Mc Caul household's christening.. baby Hannah Rose. Ive decided to do a really quick post to share with you what I'm wearing, I always think events like christenings are so hard to dress for but hopefully you think I did ok!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Dip hem paisley print dress- New Look
Wedges -Penneys/Primark

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Denim jacket - Penneys/Primark AGES ago!

As always I hope you like it, until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is lovely and so perfect for a christening x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Gemma!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!