OOTD - Neon and Zebra Print Throwback

Hi girlies,
I'm back with a little picture of what I wore today, once again donning the neon trend. If I'm honest I can't believe I find myself being drawn to the bright lights of neon again, as I was sure my "teeny bopper" neon days had scarred me for life, however it's crept its way back into my wardrobe with full force of late!

This outfit is mainly H&M which is strange for me as I have very few H&M pieces in my wardrobe as the one near me isn't great unfortunately. However I love the fact is has Pennys/Primark's price tag yet better quality. I can't help but wonder if this outfit is a throwback from Victoria Beckhams blonde 'pob' days, take a look and see does this remind you of anything!


Bowler hat - eBay 
Necklace - New Look
Vest top - H&M
Neon skinny jeans - H&M
Boots - Pennys/Primark

Ok ok, so it looks like I may have gotten a little bit of inspo from a certain Mrs. VB *hangs head in shame*



Until next time girlies...LolaRose xx 



16 comments:

  1. Haha, you look a lot classier than VB!! Great outfit, I love the zebra print/neon combo :)

    Denise x
    Pretty*Petite*Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Poppy that was my worry that I wouldnt!!

    Thanks for your comment :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hair is SO AMAZING!!!

    Love this clash of prints and colour too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Emma!
    Glad you like it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely :) your hair is gorgeous.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top!
    Can I ask how you do your hair? Is it natural or do you use a curling wand or something? Its lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Emma!
    I have naturally curly hair but I use the curling wand to create a different curl, whenever I get the nerve to do my YouTube videos that's the first vid I plan on doing, my hair curling tutorial!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! wish i could pull of pink jeans!
    omw your hair, imagine if you straightened it :O lush!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course you can Helen you've got a fab figure!! I know I think I could prob sit on it!!

      Thanks for your comment hun xx

      Delete
  9. Love it, cant believe VB actually wore that dress no way she would now. I love your outfit more than victorias you look fab. I just cant pull off coloured jeans :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lucy! I know its crazy how much her style has changed,

      Why I'm sure you could!
      Xx

      Delete
  10. Those jeans are absolutely phenomenal!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!