OOTD - Primark Camoflague Jacket

Hi girlies,
I've missed doing my OOTD's so I'm back with what I wore to college today (my exams are now over wooooo!)
Once again I am literally head to toe in Primark but you really can't beat it for trends that come and go such as the camo, mind you the amount of it I've bought recently I hope this trend stays for a long time!!

Onto the look...
camoflaugejacketprimark001_zps8f064386
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I said I am literally head to toe in Primark/Pennys
Camo Jacket - Primark
Vest Top - Pennys
Jeggings - Pennys
Boots - Pennys
Bracelets - Primark

As always I hope you liked this look and I will be back tomorrow showing you some fab nails from Lulunails.com, I think you will love them as much as I do!
 
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx 

14 comments:

  1. You always have the nicest clothes! What pennys/primark do you go to lovely? I can never find nice stuff!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to Primark in Newry and Pennys in Dundalk hun, I've just checked your blog and I can't believe your from Ireland too! I've found so many Irish bloggers recentely! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks fab on you, wish I could wear something similar! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course you could, you of all people could defo pull it off alot better than me!!

      Thanks for your lovely comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, your hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola Rose is such a beautiful name, and you kind of look a little like Florence from Florence and the machine?! Maybe that's just me, regardless you are stunning :) Thank you for following my blog, following back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Julie that's so nice!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Love it, such a casual but eye catching outfit!
    xxx

    www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You actually have the most beautiful hair I have seen in a long time! Jealous!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola, that's such a compliment coming from you!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!