OOTD - Missguided Tartan and Leather Jacket

Hi girlies,
I'm getting back into the swing of my OOTD posts, as always I hope you like this look! I featured this Missguided.co.uk jacket in my Tartan Trend post ( which you can see here ) This is such a comfy and simple outfit, yet manages to stay right on trend.
Photobucket
Tshirt - Primark
Disco Pants - Pennys
Necklace - Pennys
Bowler Hat - eBay
Wedges - Primark
Bracelets - Primark
 
 
Photobucket
MissguidedTartanLeatherSleevedJacket004_zps6f47bb92

Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx 



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really want a pair of disco pants!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily,
      You defo should they were such a good buy for me!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! I've been on the hunt for a tartan jacket for ages!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!
      Missguided have this in red tartan too!
      xx

      Delete
  3. You are rocking that tartan jacket! Had a wee look but I can't find it on the website boo :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun! I put the link below for you :)
      http://www.missguided.co.uk/galia-tartan-studded-jacket-in-deep-green
      xx

      Delete
  4. you have the most amazing hair!

    www.styleofsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket and the way you've styled it!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there anywhere on earth that I can still purchase this jacket? I'm in love. Someone help!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these Leather Jackets are superb, I want to try them also to look as beautiful and attractive as you. I want to appreciate you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!