A Very Late Christmas Haul

Hi girlies as some of you may know from my Twitter (@LolaRoseBlogger) that I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately but I'm missing blogging regularly so I've decided to get the blogging ball rolling with my Christmas 2012 haul (get yourself a cuppa or as we say here in Ireland a cuppán taé it's going it be a long one!)

Just a lil disclaimer I am in no way bragging about my presents and I am well aware how lucky I was to have received them...
Now onto the fun part!
 I've tried to organise my presents into sections to try and make it less confusing!

Jewellery;

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
 Handbag Charm from Thomas Sabo
 
Shamballa Bracelet

Some Primani jewellery

 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
 Ray Ban Aviators Woooo!
 
Perfume and Cosmetics;
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Westlife perfume box set (of course mam through out the box!)
Many people haven't heard of this but this is my 4th bottle as I go through it at rapid speeds its so lovely!
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Clinque Happy Set
 
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Chanel Chance X2 Yes my family and boyfriend know me too well!
 
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

Eyelashes and false nails.
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Mac Rebel Lipstick
 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Some pampering bits including a Beauty Blender ! 
 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
My old reliable St Moriz with a new fav Lauren's Way (Review to follow)
 
Clothes, Shoes & Bags;
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
My New Favourite Shorts EVER!
 
 
 
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Burberry-esque Trench Coat with Leather Sleeves
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Military Army Jacket
 
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Uggs! I'm not much of an Ugg kinda girl but these are like slippers you are allowed to wear outside!
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Louis Vuitton Scarf and Bag
 
Misc;
 
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
No7 Light up Vanity Mirror (Not impressed with the strenght of the lightening at all WEHHH)
The reflection shows another present my iPad3, which is what I used to take all my pictures for this haul, not too sure what to think of it's pic quality as of yet!
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Clairea Bella Phone Cover
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Thomas Sabo 2013 Diary
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Little random stocking fillers; makeup bag, fanta lipsmackers, keyring and pen

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Presents from my boyfriend finally LolaRose will be on YouTube Ahhhhh!
 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
No matter who you are or what age you are you will always receive the Christmas Traditions socks, chocolates and gloves!!
 
 
And there you have it, my Christmas presents from 2012, I think it's safe to say I was spoilt rotten this year!
 
Please leave me links of your Christmas haulage as I am a nosey mare ;)
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 

20 comments:

  1. Lovely post, hope you had a great Christmas!

    I must try the Westlife perfume

    http://beautifulyoux.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :)
      It really is gorgeous so different to anything else I have!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you got lots of nice stuff! Loving the ray bans
    Xo
    Glossy-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee you got alot! chanel and mac,love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woowie you got some amazing gifts! so jealous! I would love some ray bans, now you just need the decent weather to show them off :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen!
      Exactly in Ireland that might be hard to find!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. You got some fabulous gifts, love the trench coat! Hope you had a great Christmas! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi I can't wait to wear it:)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Wow love everything very jealous of your handbag and scarf :).

    Pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pressies, i love Thomas Sabo charms and wow those shorts are fab!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie I love the shorts too !
      xx

      Delete
  8. I am so jealous of anyone with a Louis Vuitton bag! I've nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do one of your own. Check it out and follow back? xxx

    http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww thanks lovely I'll be sure to check you out now :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely presents. The LV scarf is STUNNING! Love the trench too and the phone case xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks like you had an amazing christmas, what a very nice family and boyfriend you have! I'm very jealous of your louis vuitton bag!!!!!!!!

    Please check out my blog if you have a chance, I’ve given it a bit of a revamp, I was clearly very bored over the Christmas hols!! Haha

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I'm very lucky!
      I will do :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!