Missguided New Years Eve Dress Inspiration

Hi girlies I'm back with some dress-piration from Missguided.com for this years NYE,



Photobucket
1. Letticia Cross Over Spiked Shoulder Dress In Burgundy -£34.99 see here /2.Taqara Aztec Sequin Peplum Dress - £33.99 see here/3.Mila Leather Bustier Dress - £34.99 see here/4.  Monta Premium Sequin Cut Out Dress - £45.99 see here /5.Mytha Premium Sequin Bustier Maxi Dress In Antique Gold -£34.99 see here

Have you got your NYE dress yet?
Do you like to go all out for that one night per year?
Have you purchased any of these dresses?
 
Until next time girlies...LolaRose xx 

14 comments:

  1. Love all of these, gorgeous dresses! x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fab! Thanks for your comment hun:) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's one of my favs too!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love 4 and 5, i love missguided dresses at the moment!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing I'm loving the whole store atm!!

      Thanks for your comment as always lovely :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love all these dresses! I have no idea what to wear on NYE I'm going to a black and white themed party but have nothing to wear as yet!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one! Xx

    Prettyandtasty-ly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the two black dresses the best :) I did a post on the dresses I had already and didn't realise I had so many ha ha

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey nice blog, I followed u from BBloggers xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hunny, just to let you know ive tagged you in a post xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leather dress, i wish something like that would suit me! Great post!
    Jess
    xxx

    Check out my xmas giveaway; http://sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmasgiveaway.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo some gorgeous dresses you've picked here, love the last one, very glam xx

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need the leather dress so bad!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!