Tartan Trend

Hi girlies,
Recently tartan has been making its way back into fashion with the help of some colour changes, added leather and studding. So I've decided to show you some of my favourite high street takes on the trend.
This post has totally been inspired by the Missguided jacket (as seen in below) which I've purchased approx 2minutes ago!!


Tartan Trend


Missguided Jacket
RiverIsland Clutch
New look Hi tops
Boohoo.com Shirt
RiverIsland shorts
RiverIsland Blazer
Lulu in the sky (Etsy) hair band


What's your thoughts on the tartan trend?
Have you purchased any tartan?
What is your favourite tartan piece?

Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx

12 comments:

  1. Love tartan at the moment! Seriously want that Missguided jacket!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to come in the post!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that jacket and the shirt! I think I need to get on this trend :). pocockins.blogspot.com Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, yes I think you should too!!

      Thanks for your comment lovely :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have that shirt and I also have a tartan dress from New Look :)
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your doing well on this trend!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this trend! Possibly my favourite trend of all time x

    http://poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its never something I thought I would catch on to but I love it! xx

      Delete
  5. Oooh tartan trend! it's so striking i agree!

    BTW, followed your blog, sweetie!♥ it!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, glad you like it :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!