Primark Limited Edition Range

Hi girlies,
I wasn't quite sure what I wanted my latest blog post to be on, and then it hit me, PRIMARK'S LIMITED EDITION RANGE!

Obviously I'm not going to show you every single item from the range as that would be extremely picture heavy so instead I've decided to show you some of my favourite pieces instead...


 Mixed PU Biker Jacket - £27
 
 
Flocked body - £12
 
 
 
 
Flocked dip hem  skirt - £16
 
Tuxedo style blazer with studded shoulders - £25
 
 
 
Printed wet look leggings - £10
 
Leopard print coat with scalloped detailing - £30
 
 
 
 
Flock print vest top - £12
 
 
 
 
Jewel print tee with laddered back - £10
 
 
 
 
Ok so I know this is alot more picture heavy than I initally wanted but come on I'm a Primark Addict!
 
What's your favourite item?
Are you as much of a Primark Addict as I am?
 
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I love the blue dipped hem top, not so sure about those printed leggings though! I love Primark or Penneys as we call it down in Cork, so affordable! The only thing I hate it that their cardigans rip under the arm in the wash, I constantly have to sow them back up. Even buying a bigger size doesn't stop it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those leggings, something what i have never had before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the body and the dipped hem skirt! Hope that I can find them in my local store :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh I love that jacket :)

    great blog! check out mine i'm very new to the blogging scene and need some tips please :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love it all!! Can't believe its all from primark.
    check out my GIVEAWAY I have running hun :)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no i am a primark addict and i try to avoid going to the store, its just 5 min away from my apartment and it always ends with a big bag full of stuff. But seems you made me curious now about that collection ! The bikerjacket is so beautiful !!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jewel ladder back tee is amazing, love Primarni :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi~!
    just stopping by via tbi blog hop!

    I'm so envious of you bloggers in europe nearby UK. YOU HAVE PRIMARK!! Everything I could possibly ever want... ugh and the prices. My dream!
    I also took a gander at your other posts OOTD~ i love your wall decals/wallpaper and fur gillets! you wear them well.

    Anywhos~ now following
    http://thediablack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes me want to cry that we don't have Primark in the US. I'm so OBSESSED with all of this!! Where did you get the pics? I want to harass some of my friends in the UK to go pick up some stuff from me...


    thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!