OOTD -Suede Burgundy Leggings and Spiked Denim Shirt

Hi girlies!
I'm back with a little OOTD that I wore to college today, it feels like ages since I did a proper OOTD!
This is a simple and casual look but right on trend which is great for college!

Denim shirt with burgundy suede leggings
Denim shirt with studding shoulder detailing - NV (Local Boutique)
Burgundy suede leggings - Exibhit
Burgundy suede wedges - Primark/Pennys
Lipstick - Rimmel Electric Plum (Review to follow)
 
Denim shirt with burgundy suede leggings
Denim shirt with burgundy suede leggings



Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 

24 comments:

  1. Love that shirt!! I'm obsessed with studs at the moment!
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely:)
      Oh im just as obsessed!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. it seems burgundy color is a top now ! you look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is absolutely stunning :)
    I am so jealous!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Pippa but you defo have nothing to be jealous about!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, so jealous of your hair, wow! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this outfit, looks really cute! I love your hair also :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and I love your hair!

    http://lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, i love your hair :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! love the leggings and top

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with those leggings!
    I've just nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile blogger award!

    www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much hun I'll check it out now <3
      xx

      Delete
  11. I love the wedges ! When I was in Dublin I went into Pennys and it has much better stock than Primark :) great post :)
    elzmacbb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh your hair is amazing! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!