NOTD - W7's Baby Pink

Hi girlies,
Just a quick post to show you my new favourite pink polish! After trying numerous pink nail polishes to try and find the perfect 'plastic pink' I think I've found it in the form of W7 and its Baby Pink

Apologies for the 101 different lengths of nails, they never cooperate :(

I absolutely love this nail polish it has amazing lasting power (pics above are of 1week old nails!!!)
Best thing of all ? It was a Poundland bargain at £1!
Ahh yes, they joys of living beside the Norther Ireland border haha!

Have you found the perfect 'plastic pink'?
Have you bought any Poundland bargains lately?

Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 


10 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous shade, I haven't tried W7 polishes yet but what a bargain! My to go shade like this is OPI's Pink Friday :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I've heard a lot about that shade too, I must try it!
      xx

      Delete
  2. that's such a nice shade! and can't believe it was from Poundland, amazing. I normally use Barry M but I may have to give this a wirl :)

    great blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should!
      Thanks for you comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love that, I live beside Derry and Strbane but never bother about Poundland because I've a Dealz in my town...must give them a visit! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my town is getting Dealz too! You really should!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love that shade! I have so many pinks, it is hard to believe I don't have one similar to that color!
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its crazy how many different pinks are available!
      Thanks for your comment!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!