OOTD - Featuring a Maxi Skirt, Biker Jacket and Bowler Hat!

Hi girlies,
As you have probably guessed from the title of this post I'm going to share what I wore for a disasterous run around the shops today. Note to self; NEXT TIME PUT MONEY IN YOUR PURSE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE, OR ATLEAST YOUR BANK CARD!!!!

However on a brighter note I quite liked my outfit today!

Bowler hat - eBay 
Earrings - Primark
Biker Jacket - No Name (Random Boutique)
Tshirt - Pennys
Maxi Skirt - Miss Glam (Random Boutique)
Studded Slipper Shoes - Pennys



I have been loving maxi skirts lately they are so easy and comfy to wear yet quite stylish. I've gathered up quite the collection with 3 so far!!

I have been on a hunt for a bowler hat for agessss now and despite seeing so many bloggers buying theres in H&M when ever I went there there was never anything like a bowler hat. That is until I had ordered mine from China and boom in came a surge of H&M bowler hats!

Have you got sucked into the maxi skirt trend?
Have you dared a bowler hat? 

Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 





7 comments:

  1. Aww your so brave whacking out a maxi skirt!! Looking lovely as always xxx
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love maxi skirts in the winter, it makes me feel so sophisticated haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I know I felt very boho! haha
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hi I'm your new follower :) great blog you have!
    you should check mine out when you have time.

    Love your outfit!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is amazing!! serious hair envy lol :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely outfit! I have those shoes too :)

    Kerry x
    http://kerry-runninginheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!