Na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN (bandwaggon)

Hi girlies,
Yes my extremely immature title is leading me onto the topic of discussing the latest Batman trend which I have been LOVING!
Cheryl sporting the trend
Perrie Edwards from Little Mix wearing a Batman top
Jessy from Little mix is clearly a fan!

*All images source from Google.

As you can see if the celebs are giving it a thumbs up then clearly us mere mortals are allowed to jump on this unconventional bandwaggon!

Now onto some of my Batman purchases thus far...
Mock Lazy Oaf Batman dress - eBay €6

Batman leggings - Miss Glam (Random Boutique) £5
(Despite my boyfriend telling me these were pajama bottoms I love them on!!)

OOTD's featuring these Batman buys coming soon ;)

Have you entered my jewellery giveaway yet ? Well why the hell not enter HERE

Are you obsessed with this trend?
Have you any recent Batman buys?

Until next time girlies... LolaRose xx 










9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hun at that price I couldn't resist haha!!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. What's your favorite run of the comics? Killing Joke and Hush = love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these so much!!!!!!!! I really want that dress. Bet it looks amazing on you x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I'l post an OOTD very soon :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love this look kinda. I really want a batman body :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacy :) I would love one too!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. OMG I need this, so freaking cute - and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the batman fashion at the moment can't believe you have found clothes to buy I haven't seen anything.
    Love your blog too :)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!