Review - Say Yes To Carrots


Hi Girlies,
Recently I did a guest post for the lovely Anne over at Fashiony Nails  (thank you again Anne!)
But incase you didn't get to see it I've decided to pop it onto my blog too :)

I am going to review "Say Yes To Carrots Intese Softening Body Lotion".
For those of you who don't know about the Say Yes To.. range here is a little more info!
There is four different ranges in the Say Yes To.. range depending on your skin/hair and what you require.
 
1. Say Yes To Carrots - for nourishing
Best suited to - Normal-Dry skin/hair
 
2. Say Yes To Cucumbers - for soothing
Best suited to - Sensitive skin & coloured hair
 
3. Say Yes To Tomatoes  - for clear skin
Best suited to - Achne Prone-Combination skin
 
4. Say Yes To Blueberries - for age refresh
Best suited to - Age Damaged-Mature skin
 
As you can see above not only does the Say Yes To.. range cover skin care they also do a haircare range in their Carrots & Cucumbers skin.



 
 
 
I have had this body lotion for a month now and have been using it religiously!
 
I have been using it on my face (yes I am a real dare devil a body lotion on my face wowzers!)
and upper body and it is a treat to use!

It is almost completely made from natural materials so the chance of break out is slim.
 
Consistancy; It is thick enough to spread around your body without feeling heavy,
 
Feeling on the skin;  A little certainly goes a long way with this product. The size of a coin amount on you hand this is perfect for your entire face. I once made the mistake of putting too much on and my face felt like it had cement on it!!
 
Does it do what it claims to;  Absolutely, I suffer from dry patches on my face so I knew the Carrot Range was for me! It certainly didn't disappoint and my dry patches are almost completely gone!
 
Price; I paid €8.95 in my local pharmacy for this product. But prices may vary from place to place.
 
Fragrance; Not too perfumed but a plesant and not over powering fresh scent
 
Where can I get it?; Online HERE, on AMAZON or from most good pharmacys.
 

 
Say Yes To Carrots has been seen in the media in particular popular magazines such as Teen Vogue, US Weekly, Seventeen, Instyle.. the list goes on & on.
 
So ladies if its good enough for the glossy pages of magazines it's good enough for us!
 
 
 
Have you used any Say Yes To.. products ?
What moisturizer do you use? 
 
 
Until next time girlies.. Lola Rose xx

10 comments:

  1. I'm so intrigued by this brand, it might just be because of the name haha. I have heard good things about it so far, may have to give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've had a really good experience with it and would definately recommend this particular product :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Saw your review on this product and then noticed it in a catalog a couple of days later! Definitely think I'm going to give it a try :) love your blog Lola Rose!! xx

    taylahmurph.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh maybe it's a sign, haha
      let me know if you try it hun and thank you :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I'l defo pop over to yours :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Say yes lotions ...... It really moisturizes you without feeling to greasy...I hate greasy hands ....

    I blog over at www.whataworldofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I used the Yes to Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner. The smell is outrageously good and my hair feels so soft. I have very sensitive skin so was happy to find something that still smells good and wasn't boring!

    New follower here, found you through the Blog Hop :)

    x

    http://canvasbagkris.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too its so nice to find new products that don't break you out!!

      YAY so glad your following :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!