Review - Clairea Bella Bags

Hi girlies,
Recently I was scrolling away through you fellow bloggers posts when I found Ellie's post on her Clairea Bella bag which you can see HERE

This got me thinking that I hadn't shared my own Clairea Bella with you all despite it being one of my favourite possessions haha!
For those of you who aren't aware of the Clairea Bella brand it is an extremely unique way of  personalising your handbags,phone covers, stationary and even clothing by sending them a picture/telling them what colour of hair,eyes and style you have along with your name et VOILA you've got an extremely unique and personal product! Both me and my mum have one along with a litany of celebs namely Little Mix,Katie Price, the Geordie Shore & TOWIE girls to name a few.


My bag is what's know as a "medium jute bag" however my only flaw with this is it's extremely small but it's cuteness completely overwrites this flaw!! There is a "Large jute bag"which may be better if you require more space for the kitchen sink ect! 
 
This is what you have to make sure your bag has to ensure it is a genuine Clairea Bella bag as there are hundreds of fakes on eBay. Also to avoid purchasing a fake I bought mine from www.toxicfox.co.uk
 
Of course as they are such a personalised item each product is handmade!
 
 
If you want to join the "abella" family then simply click on the link below to purchase yours !
 
This are a brilliant present, to yourself or indeed a friend/member of your family and for £32.99 it is worth every penny!
 
DISCLAIMER: I was not in any way affilliated with Clairea Bella I simply wrote this post as I ADORE their products!
 
Have you got a Clairea Bella bag?
Have you heard of this brand before?
Will you be getting on this christmas?
 
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 

16 comments:

  1. Awww so cute I want one of these! Gorgeous bag hunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I'm glad you like it :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Yaaaays its adorable! Hehe
    thankyou so much for the menchion sweetie i'm honoured!
    Ellie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it hun I had to mention you, after all you gave me the idea haha!!

      Thanks for your comment <3
      xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE these bags, I'm hoping to get one for my birthday. Love it! xx

    wwww.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, they are just the best idea ever!!

      xx

      Delete
  4. i seen a girl with one a these and couldn't remember where she said she got it!! thank you, i need to get one asap. i'm going to toronto in two weeks for a year and wanna stroll around lookin cool with one of these! x


    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should Eimear!!
      Best of luck in Toronto hun :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Very nice bag <3

    http://gorgeous-look-olga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it's so cute, such a good idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!