OOTD College Series - #6

Hi girlies I'm back to share what I wore to college today:)
As always head to toe Primark haha! I hope you like it I found it strange wearing all black!

 
Black POW knit jumper - €14 Pennys/Primark
Black leggings - €6 Pennys/Primark
Black wedges - €18 Pennys/Primark
Orange bow - €2 Pennys/Primark
Orange ring - €1.50 Pennys/Primark

 
 
As always I hope you like this look :)
 
Are you a Primark addict like me?
Do you feel strange wearing all black?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx


6 comments:

  1. That jumper is soooo damn cool! Primark...unbelievable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper, brill dupe for Markus Lupfer jumpers! Looking beautiful as usual my lovely :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I hadn't thought of that!!
      Well done for spotting haha!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovinggg the jumper!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!