OOTD College Series - #5

Hi girlies I'm back to share with you what I wore to College today :)
As always I hope you all like it, I've been having a slight touch of "bloggers block" lately but I'm back and after some birthday money purchases (I'm 19 now wooo!) I'm alive and kicking again haha!!

So onto the look I hope you like it :)

Shirt - Primark
Jeans - New Look (kids section, I seriously don't know what size they expect poor 14year olds to be these days haha)
NAVY mock TOMS - New Look (apologies that they look black for some reason)
Pandora & Thomas Saabo Bracelets.
M.A.C Red Lipstick - M.A.C
 
 
 
 
As always I hope you like this look :)
 
Do you shop from New Looks kiddies section?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx

12 comments:

  1. Soo cute , love checked shirts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit on you, you look lovely :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen soe really nice things in the children's section which are alot cheaper then the adult's but I don't think they will fit me! Look gorgeous as usual! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie if they fit me they will def fit you!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Heard so much about New Looks kiddie section! apparently they have a dupe of the zara khaki jacket with leather sleeves, for half the price!! You look gorgeous as per, your hair is amazing!!
    xxx


    Enter my MAC giveaway!
    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must keep my eye out for that!!
      i'l check out your giveaway now hun:)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit, and your hair looks great pulled to the side like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so beautiful, that colour compliments you alot! :) i adore your pants, the whole outfit is so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!