OOTD College Series - #3

Hi girlies,
I'm back with another college outfit post :)
Most of this outfit is from my Burgundy buys haul which you can see here. It is such a comfy outfit and as most of my outfits go its entirely Primarni bar the RiverIsland scarf!!


Scarf - River Island
Jumper - Primark
Chino style trousers - Pennys
Boots - Primark
Gold diamond stud earrings - Primark
 
 

 
 
 
As always I hope you like it (and my hair plaited!!)
 
Stay tuned for a college stationary haul and a what's in my college bag post :)
 
 
Until next time girlies... LolaRose xx
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit gorgeous , all goes with your hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats exactly what I said to my mum!
      My hair literally blends into the top haha!!

      xx

      Delete
  2. im really enjoying these college OOTDs. Keep up the excellent work :)!

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad your enjoyin them I really like doing them!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes! The colour looks great on you :D
    Becky xx
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look amazing!!
    Check out my blog for my first Lady Gaga giveaway!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I'l defo check it out:) xx

      Delete
  5. These are so lovely! x

    Join our giveaway, worth 326USD
    http://www.benlovesting.com/2012/09/benlovesting-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't get over how nice your hair is! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plait looks lovely! Wish I could do them! Your boots are so cute too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww you are so pretty :) adore the scarf especially :)

    great blog, just followed!
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe it's my fav part of the outfit too!!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!