OOTD College Series - #1

Hi girlies,
Ok so a lot of you are doing blog posts about what you would advise others to wear to college but to be a little different seeing as I started college for the first time this week I've decided to show you what I wear day to day (until I literally run out of clothes and indeed get bored of doing this sort of post!!!)

So for my first day I didn't really know what to expect so I decided to play it safe this cardigan and jeans combo,

Cardigan - Primark
Vest top - Internacional
Jeans - RiverIsland
Mock Tom's - New Look
Pandora bracelet
Thomas Sabo bracelet
 
 
 
 
For those of you who don't know I'm studying PR (public relations) and even though I'm only 2 days in I'm LOVING IT!!!! and the girls in my class for that matter.
 
Hopefully you like seeing this sort of post, it might even give some of you college newbies some ideas :)
 
Until next time girlies... LolaRose xx
 
 
 

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, lovely!! The reason why you don't see me on your dashboard, is because you're not following my blog! Please follow me, so you can stay updated! :)

      Also, do you have Twitter? I'd love to follow you there too! :)

      Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love these sort of posts! :) And gorgeous outfit! Love the cardi!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! you really can't beat Primark!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love your hair colour! your so pretty!!! Great oufit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee your cardigan!! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its so comfy and very handy to just throw on :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. You look so lovely! hope you enjoy college :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :)
      It's so great so far!

      xx

      Delete
  6. That's a really cute outfit, and your hair is just gorgeous! I can't wait to start back at uni so I can give some of the suggestions I've read about on blogs a try!!

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, cute but still conformable! I love it especially the vest top!
    xx-B
    http://thegreyclover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats exactly what I love about it!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Your hair is perfect. YOU'RE perfect. Be my best friend ;_;

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that really has made me smile!
      Thank you hun I'm going to pop over to your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. That's a really cute outfit! :) xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cardigan :) such a cute and stylish outfit!

    Adela

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair, dear!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I'd bought this cardigan when I spotted it instore, it looks gorgeous on you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks hun I hate that feeling when you seen something you were unsure of and then you see it on someone and kick yourself for not buying it!!

      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!