Haul - New Look Est 1969 Range

Hi Girlies!
This is just a really quick post to show you what I recently picked up in New Look, I wasn't aware of their Est 1969 range until the magpie in me spotted these shoes & matching clutch!
The detail and quality of these items is amazing and so high class feeling, you almost forget you've gotten them in New Look!!


 
Of course I couldn't just get one, come on if a pair of shoes has a matching clutch it would be rude to deprive it of it's sibling ;) Here's a little close up of each of my beauts !
 
Studded clutch bag - New Look €35 - New Look Online Store
(Also comes with a dust cover bag not pictured)
 
 
Cream Studded Court Shoes - €65 - New Look Online Store
 
 
I hope you like these as much as I do!!
 
Do you have anything from this range?
Have you heard of this range before?
 
Until next time girlies... LolaRose xx
 

16 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!!!

    Love the heels..Never heard of them before

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun glad you like them:)
      xx

      Delete
  2. oh wow, those heels are to die for!! SO GORGEOUS <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes!! and so cute that the handbag matches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I love buying things in pairs!!

      Glad you like them:)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love both the shoes and the bag! And the gold toe kick on the shoes?! Come on, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my favourite part too!!!
      Thanks for your comment:)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Love them both! Great purchase :)

    Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    I love to hear from fellow Irish bloggers! You look fab and I am following you now xx
    Keep in touch x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm chuffed your following I adore your blog :)
      Chat soon hun :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks hun so glad you like them :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!