Haul - It's Official, I CAN'T STOP SHOPPING!

Hi girlies,
Ok so I kind of went on yet another shopping trip and picked up some more college clothing. I honestly do think that if you are a girl and you are considering not going to college? THINK OF THE CLOTHES !!!! I've literally got myself an entire new shoes and clothing wardrobe since starting !

Onto the purchases :)


Skull oversized knit jumper - TK MAXX £21
 
Cream and gold oversized knit jumper - TK MAXX £18.99
 
Aztec jeans - Miss Glam (Random Boutique) £9.99 SALE
 
Joggers - New Look €14
 
Oversized cream tee - New Look €9.99
 
Nail Polish set - Primark £2
 
Sorry if you were getting confused between the use of the £sign one min and the €sign the next but that's the joys living beside Northern Ireland for you!!
 
Have you been splurging like me lately?
Have you bought an enitre college wardrobe?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx
 


26 comments:

  1. i have those joggers, SO comfy <3 haha that t-shirt looks gorgeous too, look forward to seeing OOTD's with these bits! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun it's handy to have some joggers on standby for lazy days haha!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. loving the tkmaxx jumper! they have some lovely ones in atm! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oversized tops and sweaters :) nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! The sweaters look so comfy and warm!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the oversized knit!! Perfect for A/W!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my go to thing this A/W !!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Awww i love the skull jumper its great ! Thanks for your sweet comment hun, im following back and looking forward to read soon more of your posts ! XX Tani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I love the skull jumper I never think to look in TK Maxx but i will now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh look at those jeans!! Aha, can't wait to see them on!!!?X
    http://hola-bambi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! I LOVE that skull jumper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great purchases.... would love to see them in an outfit post!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will soon !!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. Good haul :) I'm so bad, I'm always buying clothes even when I have no money! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's defo a girl thing !!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. I love the skull knit! I'm your newest follower by the way. If you'd like to visit my blog I can be found at http://justmeedee.blogspot.com
    Dawn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those monochrome aztec jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!