Haul - College Stationary

Hi girlies!
Ok so until I started blogging I thought I was the only geek in the world who got ridiculously excited over stationary shopping but when I seen the amount of these sort of posts going up on Blogger lately I was delighted yayyy for not being the only weird stationary lover!!!!

Ok so onto my purchases :)

Ok so I'm literally the pickiest person EVER when it comes to pencil cases but when I was walking around Pennys (Primark) and spotted this cosmetics/wash bag and noticed it's ability to be a really cute pencil case!!
Pencil case contails ; Pink calculator, tip-ex, ruler, sellotape, glue, highlighters and pens.
Wash bag - Pennys €4
Polka dot note pad and stationary - Tesco not sure on exact prices but I think it was around €6 for both:)
Lecture pad - Random stationary shop €6
Love heart hardback copy  -Random stationary shop 3 for €8

Ladybird hardback copy - Random stationary shop 5 for €10


Note pad for writting down homework - Random stationary shop €3.50

Do you love stationary as much as me?
Have you ever used an unconventional pencil case?

Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx


10 comments:

  1. Love it all! I just ordered the sharpie limited edition 80's glam set! Such a stationary addict haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I must get a look at that set!!
      Glad your as obsessed as me !
      xx

      Delete
  2. You can't beat new stationary! I always get so excited about it aha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to tell myself I will be more productive and work harder with pretty stationary!!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. i used to ove getting new stationery for college!! and i love anything cute n girly! if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest post x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a girl thing I can't imagine boys getting excited about stationary!!
      Ohh I'l pop over now hun :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I use a very unconventional pencil case. My dentist gives me my toothbrush, toothpaste and floss in these adorable brightly colored, see-through glitter bags with a zipper top that are perfect for pencils! I keep eyeliners in them too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is brilliant I'd love to see it it sounds great!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love stationary shopping too.. haha! Love that pencil case you got, so so pretty! :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & I thought I was the only stationary geek haha"
      Thanks lovely :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!