Haul - Burgundy Buys

 
 
Hi Girlies, I'm back with a small selection of my latest clothing buys which have a strong theme running through them,... Can you guess what it is ? haha
 

1. Cashmere long sleeved top - Primark,
2. Off the shoulder lace print jumper - Primark
3. 3/4 length sleeve top - Pennys
4. Printed scarf - RiverIsland
 5. Tracksuit bottoms - New Look
6. Barber bodywarmer - Pennys
7. Suede boots - Primark
 8. Mock converse - Pennys.
 
 
 
 
*Apologies for lack of price tag!! €18
 
 
 
 
* Lord knows why it's showing up pink!! I promise it's burgundy!!
 

 
 
Total cost of my burgundy obsession ?  €94!! Ooooh the shame!!
 
 
Are you as obsessed as I am?
Have you got any of these items ?
Have you bought some burgundy lately?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx

11 comments:

  1. love the wedges! i was just wondering if you could give me some tips.. your blog layout looks great and im desperate to get mine looking good with a decent header! how did you go about it please? :)
    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm actually going to reply over on your blog so you defo get it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love what you have purchased! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is soo gorgeous!! i adore the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these! I'm slightly addicted to burgundy at the moment :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo me too !!!
      Glad you like them m'dear :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE the colour Burgundy, especially as the weather starts getting colder. That jumper with the sorta lace effect is fab!!!! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!