Tag - How Much Is Your Face Worth?

Hi girlies,
Recently sooo many of you fellow bloggers have been doing the "How much is your face worth?" tag & seeing as I find them so interesting to read I decided to join in!!

This FOTD I will be doing it this one; this was my Debs/Prom makeup that I did myself and is my normal going out/ a formal day makeup.



Now onto the products ;
 
That is a hell of a lot of products for one face!!!
 
Face Products;
1. NYC Sun & Sun bronzing powder - Shade#Terracotta Tan = €3.99
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Shade#001 Transparent €5
3. Gosh Foundation Primer -Shade#Clear Velvet Touch = €19.99
4. M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid - Shade#NC42 = €36.50
5. Sleek Face Contour Kit - Shade#Medium €8.70
6. M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer - Shade#NC35 €18
7. M.A.C Select Cover Up - Shade#NW20 = €18
 
Total Face Products; €110.18
 
Eye Products;
1. M.A.C False Eyelashes - Number#34 = €12.50
2. Maybelline Great Lash - Shade#Blackest Black = €6.30
3. Sleek Eye Pallette - Shade#Caribbean Collection €8.50
4. M.A.C Eyeshadow - Shade#Woodwinked Velux Perl Finish = €15
5. M.A.C Eyeshadow - Shade#Cork Satin Finish = €15
6. Inglot Gel Eyeliner - Shade#77 Matte = €12
7. Bitch Slap Cosmetics Corrector - Shade#Lite = €9 (Review)
8. Inglot Duraline =€10 (Review)
9. Duo Eyelash Adhesive - Shade#White =€12
10. Miss Sporty Mini Me Eyeliner - Shade#020 Grizzly =€3.30
 
Total Eye Products; €103.60
Lip Product;
1. M.A.C Lipstick - Shade #Shy Girl Cream Sheen Finish. = €17
 
Total Lip Products; €17
 
 
Total Face Worth; €230.78
WOW
 
So it's safe to say this is the most expenisve "face" I have seen in any of these tags!
Good lord!!!
 
Lets pray to god that they don't all run out at once as you may never see me with a full face of makeup again!!
 
I tag; ALL OF YOU!
It's a really fun tag to do, even if it did make me feel a little weak at the knees at the thoughts  of just how much I really do spend on my face products:/  & thats not even including brushes, I dread the thought!
 
Until next time girlies..  LolaRose xx

18 comments:

  1. Tooo much moneys missy! you look super gorgeous though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just crazy!!
      Thanks my love:)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I saw one that cost more but the girl looked like she was wearing less so I was confused as to why it cost her more. You eyes look so beautiful!

    xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well thank god her's cost as much as mine!!
      Thanks hun:)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I would be so scared to do this tag, I wouldn't want to know how much mine cost.
    You look gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I felt quite sick when I totted up my total and was actually a bit afraid of posting it just incase others took offence to spending so much but seeing as it took me an hour to write (finding the exact prices of things is trickier then you would imagine!) I decided feck it!!!

      Thanks for commenting hun:)
      xx

      Delete
  4. wow i'm afraid to total mine *gulp* i want to try the bitch slap cosmetics, i've heard nothing but great things about them.
    you are stunning !!! I'm in love with the head jewels.

    xo

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you have one expensive face girlie :P you look fab tho so its all good. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous lovely :)

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so gorgeous! I love your posts... needless to say you've got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much its so nice to hear from new followers:)
      Xx

      Delete
  8. You look beautiful! What a fun tag! I don't think I want to know how expensive my face is though. To protect myself!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think if your afraid yours will cost around the same as mine avoid it its quite traumatising!!!
      Xx

      Delete
  9. Most expensive face I've seen! But you look gorgeous so I say it's worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not surprized!!!
      Thanks so much my love:)
      xx

      Delete
  10. Looking good never has a price tag though and you look amazing so jealous I wish I could pull off the same stlye of make-up your using!

    http://lifethoughtsfunlush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!