Recently sooo many of you fellow bloggers have been doing the "How much is your face worth?" tag & seeing as I find them so interesting to read I decided to join in!!
This FOTD I will be doing it this one; this was my Debs/Prom makeup that I did myself and is my normal going out/ a formal day makeup.
Now onto the products ;
That is a hell of a lot of products for one face!!!
1. NYC Sun & Sun bronzing powder - Shade#Terracotta Tan = €3.99
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Shade#001 Transparent €5
3. Gosh Foundation Primer -Shade#Clear Velvet Touch = €19.99
4. M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid - Shade#NC42 = €36.50
5. Sleek Face Contour Kit - Shade#Medium €8.70
6. M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer - Shade#NC35 €18
7. M.A.C Select Cover Up - Shade#NW20 = €18
Total Face Products; €110.18
1. M.A.C False Eyelashes - Number#34 = €12.50
2. Maybelline Great Lash - Shade#Blackest Black = €6.30
3. Sleek Eye Pallette - Shade#Caribbean Collection €8.50
4. M.A.C Eyeshadow - Shade#Woodwinked Velux Perl Finish = €15
5. M.A.C Eyeshadow - Shade#Cork Satin Finish = €15
6. Inglot Gel Eyeliner - Shade#77 Matte = €12
7. Bitch Slap Cosmetics Corrector - Shade#Lite = €9 (Review)
8. Inglot Duraline =€10 (Review)
9. Duo Eyelash Adhesive - Shade#White =€12
10. Miss Sporty Mini Me Eyeliner - Shade#020 Grizzly =€3.30
Total Eye Products; €103.60
1. M.A.C Lipstick - Shade #Shy Girl Cream Sheen Finish. = €17
Total Lip Products; €17
Total Face Worth; €230.78
So it's safe to say this is the most expenisve "face" I have seen in any of these tags!
Lets pray to god that they don't all run out at once as you may never see me with a full face of makeup again!!
I tag; ALL OF YOU!
It's a really fun tag to do, even if it did make me feel a little weak at the knees at the thoughts of just how much I really do spend on my face products:/ & thats not even including brushes, I dread the thought!
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx