Review - BitchSlap Cosmetics - Corrector


Many of you who are from the Usa or watch youtube videos by Americans will be very aware of Bitch Slap Cosmetics.

For those of you who aren't so aware BitchSlap Cosmetics have been under the media spotlight for both good & bad reasons over the last few years & basically were accused of using unsafe products and also for having copyright issues with another very similar cosmetic company called Ladyburd but the controversy has been cleared up & Bitchslap is back in the game so to speak!

Again for those who are familiar with youtube may have seen soooo many Youtube gurus use the Bitchslap Corrector before applying eyeshadow as a base or even as a concealer for blemishes and under eye circles.




As you can see mine is in the shade #LITE as I wanted it purely as an almost white eyeshadow base.
You can see the shade of it below;


(Apologise for the dodge half on half off tan !!)


Consistency; The consistency of this corrector is amazing! it is so creamy and thick without being cakey.

Lasting power; Not only does the corrector last it makes your eyeshadow last, I used this for my Debs/Prom (you can see this post here >> http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/2012/08/ootd-my-debsprom.html) and I committed the crime of going to bed with my makeup on, my eyeshadow was literally perfect the next morning!

Price; In euros is €8.92 without P&P

Where can you get it; Online on Bitchslap Cosmetics http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com/products/CONCEALER-%252d-ALABASTER.html

Packaging; BitchSlap packaging is fab! the pot means that you can just dip your brush/finger in and apply to the eye/face with no mess whatsoever!

Shades; If you wanted to use this particular shade aka Lite i would advice this for extremly fair skin tones only, it also comes in Pink, Mint & Dark ( dark being mainly for women of colour)


Overall this product is one of my must haves, it doubles up as a concealer aswel as an eyeshadow base? how could you not be happy!



Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx



9 comments:

  1. Great review! Love you blog! Please come follow our blog!
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'll check it out now :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, I blogged about the 'liebster award' earlier, thank you again for nominating me :)

    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/du-bist-mein-leibster.html

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun i can't wait to read your answers :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I hadn't heard about this brand at all! What a name lol! I think I will certainly look into it after I finish the NARS one as I like the sound of the price, ESP since it has great staying power! Great succinct review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love its defo well worth a try!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Ohhh this looks very similar to Benefits Erase Paste in consistency, It looks like a nice light shade too so could maybe fit my skin tone as a cover up!

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!