OOTN- Brown leather

Hi girlies I'm back with another outfit post this being my first OOTN post! These type of posts are actually far more difficult to make as on a night out I barely have the time to fill my handbag of all the "necessities" of the night never mind take pictures !

Also some of you may notice my side fringe is not showing, Since my Debs/Prom I've stuck to the parting in the middle but I'm still quite unsure so any advice on which you prefer is greatly appreciated !!!

Crop-top - Tally Weji
Leather high-waisted shorts - Primark/Pennys
Gold diamonte shoes - Sugarbabes (Random Shoes)
Gold belt - Primark/Pennys
Cream & gold earrings - Primark/Pennys

Both the crop-top & shoes can be seen in a haul post HERE


Me & my friends <3
Btw we were celebrating our Leaving Cert (A level) results, we all got what we wanted YAY!

Until next time girlies.. Lola Rose xx






16 comments:

  1. pretty =)
    love ur outfit

    http://elegantelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as ever! you're just too gorgeous, lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really are sooo nice :)
      Thanks for yet another lovely comment babe:)

      xx

      Delete
  3. loving the outfit! very fierce, love the hair and make-up too! you're always sooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so nice thanks again Christine :) im glad u like this look:)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! Well done for your results :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur lovely comment hun:)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Your hair is amazinggg! Love it parted in the middle :)
    & those shorts are lovely - i really need some brown leather in my life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, Yes i love brown leather way more then black actually:)

      xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the color of your hair! Is it alot of upkeep? Im thinking of doing ombre with a dark red like that! It's awesome!

    Just started following your blog! Come check out our blog to and subscribe!

    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to tell you there isn't but that would be a lie!!
    I actually have fair-ish hair naturally so my roots grow out every 4 weeks & the red tends to turn a browny colour!

    Ohh i'l check it out now thanks hun :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!