I've Been Shopping AGAIN!!- Haul

Ok so recently I showed you the cosmetics end of my haul (that you can find here.)
I decided I wasn't feeling upto being a human clothes horse so I decided laying out my new clothing buys (& a book thrown in for good measure) in an orderly fashion was much easier as you can do this with your hair like a mushroom, no makeup & in fuzzy pajama's YAY!!

Keep a look out for some OOTD's with my new buys :)



1. White Skull Tee- New Look
2. Black Cross Tee With Studded Shoulders - Pennys/Primark
3. Calvin Klein White Tee- Calvin Klein


1. Leopard Print Jeans- RiverIsland
2. Gold Leggings- Tally Weji (Random Boutique)
3. White & Gold Crop Top- Tally Weji (Random Boutique)



1. Gold Diamond Shoes- Sugarbabes ( Random Boutique)
2. Claire Allan Book- Feels Like Maybe (Random Petrol Station)

On the topic of books would you ladies be interested in a book review, I've tried to stop myself jumping on the "50Shades" bandwaggon & stuck to my roots with a good girly giggly novel!

Have you been hauling lately?
Whats your favourite purchase in this haul?

Until next time, Lola Rose x



16 comments:

  1. Those gold heels are incredible :D XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love them, I've got them in silver too, i need to stop buying sparkly shoes!!

      xx

      Delete
  2. The crop top seems to be cute and i love the shoes!! I am totally into those kind of clothes too! And i used to love to shop Tally Weijl back in Germany, miss that store!
    Hey from the bloghop
    The Amazing World Of J
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great shop they always have all the current trends:)
      I'm glad u like them I'l be sure to do an OOTD with my crop top:) i will be sure to check out your blog
      xx

      Delete
  3. OMGG!! Such a cute blog u have ♥
    I love the killer heels u bought :)

    Found u through BBU Blog hop so pleaase follow back :)
    www.foreverglamx.blogspot.co.uk
    Khadzzyy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I'm glad you like it,
      Thanks so much for following & I'l be sure to check out your blog:)
      X
      xx

      Delete
  4. love everything you got! I'm off to New Look's website to see if I can find any nice tees :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks my lovely :)
      Yes do the skull tee that I got is really cute it hangs off the shoulder!

      Let me know how u get on :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the leopard print jeans, cool choices of tee's too :)

    Follow me back http://stylemericci.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks hun I have an OOTD comin up starring them !!!

    I'l be sure to check out your blog:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE those heels, gorgeous!!

    Visiting from the blog hop, I'm your newest follower :)

    Stop by my blog if you get the chance <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them lovely :)
      I'm actually already a follower of your blog so its nice that you've found mine now too :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. WOWOWOW i love those heels! Theyre beautiful :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!