Exciting Post To Follow!!

Hi girlies, I'm literally so excited to share this OOTD with you that I have decided to give you all a little idea of whats to come on Friday (if my hangover isn't too bad!!)

Tommorrow is my Debs/Prom :)
I'm literally head over heels in love with my dress & indeed my heels that I plan on wearing.
Although I don't want to give you a sneek peak just incase someone who knows someone else saw it here are two pictures just to keep you guessing ;)

Expect a dress from;



And plenty of these;

I really am so excited to share it all with you,

Until next time, LolaRose x

UPDATE: You can now see my Debs/Prom OOTD HERE


8 comments:

  1. ooo, cant wait to see it! just followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my debs the other day, was absolutely amazing! They're the best thing ever haha. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, If you want to do it, it would be great! :)
    You can see the post
    here
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was unreal loved it!
      Aww no way thanks so mch thats so nice i love doing these i'l be sure to do it :D

      xx

      Delete
  4. Teaser hehe...Can't wait to see the finished look! =}

    www.nikaluxereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh I'm excited! I can't wait to see! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!